Mystical and spiritual charm
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
Art, stone labyrinths, caves and temples, will lead you to discover the Damanhur Federation, through the meeting with several representatives of the Community. The mystical experience continues, enriched by walks in the woods and the discovery of the Pagan cults which populated the Canavese district. You will then arrive to Monferrato to take the route of the Sacred Mount of Crea between chapels and hermitages embraced and hidden by nature and one of the oldest medieval abbeys of Piedmont, Vezzolano.
• The journey begins at the Visitors Centre of the Damanhur Federation of Vidracco.
• The experience starts with the visit of Damijl, the central area of Damanhur, to discover the history and philosophy of the Federation, represented through art, the stone labyrinths, the altars and much more. Meeting will follow with one of the esoteric exponents of the Community who will be available to answer questions following a small exclusive conference where years of studies on synchronic lines and temporal lines will be revealed.
• Optional visit of the underground temple not included.
• Afternoon – free time to visit Traversella, with walk along the trail of souls that develops primarily in a wood of chestnuts, birches and hazelnuts with a breathtaking view. Curious legends and meanings are concealed by the “Trail of Souls” which is rooted in the ancient oral tradition of the residents of Traversella
• Dinner at leisure and overnight accommodation in 3* B&B in Vidracco .
• Breakfast in B&B and departure for the trip to discover the Heroic Vine growing area of Carema, with its myths and legends accompanied by a sommelier along an itinerary which allows the visitor to discover the hidden treasures of Carema and its wine-growing heritage.
• Light lunch in a local Winery which includes tasting wines paired with local products.
• In the afternoon, the route continues through the cultural heritage of the lands of Carema: the Chapel of San Rocco (17th century), the House of Music, the Parish Church of San Martino, the Chapel of the Confraternity of the Blessed Holy Sacrament, Palazzotto Ugoneti, the medieval “Gran Masun”.
• Dinner at leisure and overnight accommodation in 3* B&B in the area of Settimo Vittone.
• Breakfast in hotel and departure for a tour by e-bike from Torre Canavese to Vialfrè, travelling a Celtic trail characterised by numerous century-old trees such as chestnuts and ashes sacred to the Celts. In the area there are Celtic Menhirs, as evidence of the presence of the population who referred to them as teachers of life.
• Visit to the hill of Agliè which was once home to the temple dedicated to Diana and where the Goddess was worshipped.
• Transfer to Cocconato, one of the most beautiful villages of Italy.
Walking along its streets at 500 m above sea-level offers incredible scenic panoramas, as though you are hovering above the surrounding hills. Its geographical position allows for a little magic, the growth of typically Mediterranean plants such as mimosa, olive, and palm trees.
Along the route, you can admire the Town Hall with its Liberty style balconies, the Parish Church, and the Church of the SS Trinità built by the citizens against the plague.
Just outside the centre, it is worth stopping at the Church of Madonna della Neve, suspended between the hills and the vineyards, ideal point for meditating and freeing the mind.
• Dinner at leisure and overnight accommodation in a charming hotel in Solonghello.
• Breakfast in hotel and transfer to Serralunga di Crea to the Sacred Mount, a place of ancient Marian devotion, composed of the Sanctuary, 23 chapels and 5 hermitages
Here, at the Sacred Mount, art, culture and devotion merge in a truly unique place. The origin of the location is due to Saint Eusebio, Bishop of Vercelli, who brought the wooden statue of the Madonna with Child here in 350 A.D. and had the first oratory built..
The Sacred Mount of Crea comprises twenty-three chapels, realised in two different construction phases, one in the sixteenth-seventeenth century and the other in the nineteenth century. The chapel of the Coronation of Mary, best known as Il Paradiso with over three hundred statues, is the most complex and spectacular of the Sacred Mount..
• At the end of the visit and route, tasting of the typical merenda sinoira (late afternoon brunch).
• In the afternoon, visit to a renowned winery of the area with tasting of DOCG and DOC wines.
•Dinner at leisure and overnight accommodation in a charming hotel in Solonghello.
• Breakfast in hotel and transfer to Albugnano.
• Visit the Abbey of Vezzolano a religious building in Romanesque and Gothic style, one of the most important medieval monuments of Piedmont. The name “abbey” has always been used incorrectly, even by the state agencies in charge of its management, as the church has never been an abbey..
Legend has it that its foundation is related to Charles the Great. The cloister is one of the most beautiful and well preserved of all Piedmont churches.
• Lunch at leisure and end of package.
Price per person from:
€ 690,00 (groups of 4 pax)
The price includes:
• 1 overnight stay and breakfast in double room in 3* B&B in the area of Vidracco
• 1 overnight stay and breakfast in double room in 3* B&B in the area of Settimo Vittone
• 2 overnight stays and breakfast in double room in a boutique hotel in Solonghello
– Entrance ticket and visit to Damijl –
Federation of Damanhur
• Sommelier FD available for the second day/Carema experience
• Tasting/light lunch in local winery • Tour with rented e-bike and nature biker guide
• Merenda Sinoira (late afternoon brunch) in the Park of the Sacred Mount of Crea
• Guided tour with tasting in winery area of Ponzano
The price does not include:
• Transfers, tourist tax (if any), personal expenses and all that is not listed under The price includes
• Medical/baggage insurance
• Cancellation insurance
Families, Groups, Individuals