Accomodations and services

Castello Sannazzaro

Pictures (1)
Map

The castle was founded in 1163 when 4 knights of the Sannazzaro family received the permission from the Emperor Federico Barbarossa to build castles on their estates. It has always been the property of the Counts Sannazzaro who still live in it and manage it. The castle is located on the eastern borders of Casale Monferrato and was enriched by frescoes and other works of art during the 18th and 19th century. The castle is surrounded by a park of approximately 25,000 metres (2,5 Ha)

Address and contacts
via Roma, 5
15036 Giarole (AL)
Alessandria

Telephone number: +39 3351030923 +39 347 250.5519
email: info@castellosannazzaro.it
Links
http://www.castellosannazzaro.it