5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
This tour will get you acquainted with two key natural parks which characterise Low Piedmont and Liguria, also by e-bike. The Capanne di Marcarolo natural park marks the border between the two regions and offers outdoor trails for all levels of fitness and outdoor disciplines. You will reach the regional park of Aveto where between picnics and farm snacks you will discover what could be defined as “the small Dolomites”.
• Late morning arrival in Lerma by own means. • Lunch at leisure.
• In the afternoon, unforgettable experien- ce at the “Hippocastano” stable of Lerma and “leg-up for new riders”: the thrill of sit- ting on a horse for the first time is priceless, especially for younger kids. Under the expert guidance of Chiara, it will become an exciting moment in total safety.
• Dinner at leisure and overnight accommo- dation at a charming facility just outside the Park of Capanne di Marcarolo.
• In the morning, Davide Pastore of Marzo, instructor, Mtb guide and nature guide, will lead the e-Bike tour through the biodiversity of southern Monferrato.
• The tour will cross the protected areas of the Piedmont Apennines entering the Park of Capanne di Marcarolo. You will reach the beautiful lake of Lavagnina: in addition to cycling all around the lake on a very simple dirt road, you can also take a swim in the up- per lake, where the water is no more than a metre deep, making it perfect for children.
• Lunch at leisure.
• In the afternoon, independent trekking in the Park of Capanne di Marcarolo.
• Dinner at leisure and overnight accommo- dation.
• In the morning, experience at an educatio- nal farm. A fascinating biological and biody- namic winegrowing route, a tour of the esta- te to discover the cereals of the tradition. For the youngest, an approach to the world of farmyard animals. The experience ends with a small tasting of the wines produced in the company.
• Transfer by own means to Val d’Aveto, lun- ch at leisure along the way.
• Meet with the e-Bike guide and delivery of bicycles.
• Guided e-Bike outing along the trails in Fo- resta del Penna: a magical and unique set- ting in a Protected Area, the Regional Park of Aveto.
• On return, stop for an “agricultural after- noon snack” at Il Bucaneve, with the oppor- tunity to taste and purchase local products. • Dinner at leisure.
• Overnight accommodation in B&B.
• Breakfast in B&B.
• One-day independent hike on foot along the route Around the Park that crosses what could be called the “small Dolomites” of Li- guria, passing also Prato della Cipolla. Monte Groppo Rosso owes its name to the colour this mountain becomes when the sun at sun- set enhances the red tone of its rocky walls that are home to precious flora.
• Packed lunch based on local products with picnic box.
• Dinner at leisure.
• Overnight accommodation in B&B.
• Breakfast in B&B and check-out.
• Transfer by owns means to La Villa.
• Morning completely immersed in natu- re and in the farming reality of Val d’Aveto passing a little time with the donkeys of La Villa. An experience for all the family, immer- sed in nature and in the agricultural reality of the mountain, passing a little time with the donkeys, getting to know them and maybe getting on one of their backs and going for a short ride.
Price per person from:
€ 553,00 (groups of 3 pax)
€ 288,00 (groups of 3 pax)
The price includes:
• 2 overnight stays in apartment for 3 peo- ple at Country House and breakfast kit
• 2 overnight stays in a triple room with breakfast in B&B in Val d’Aveto
• Leg-up for riders
• E-Bike rental on day 2 and day 4
• 1⁄2 day guided e-Bike tour
• 1⁄2 day experience at educational farm and wine tasting for adults
• 1⁄2 day guided e-Bike outing (3 hours)
• 1 packed lunch with picnic box with local products
• 1 hiking map of Parco dell’Aveto
• Activity with donkeys on day 5 (2 hours)
The price does not include:
• Transfers, tourist tax (if any), extras, per- sonal expenses and anything not listed under The estimate includes
• Medical baggage/insurance
• Cancellation insurance.