Val Bormida & Medicinal herbs
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
A five-sense tour to satisfy the eye lulled by a rustling breeze in a sea of coloured fragrant herbs to pick and taste.
An unforgettable experience in Val Bormida and Alta Langa!
• Participants meet at Torre dei Vengore for a guided walk, in search of wild edible and naturopathic herbs accompanied by a nature guide and homeopath.
• Overnight accommodation in agriturismo /B&B in Olmo Gentile/Roccaverano.
• Breakfast in hotel.
• Cooking and conservation workshops with the use of recognised herbs collected during the walk.
• Lunch with picnic in nature.
• Transfer to Roccaverano.
• In the afternoon, visit and tasting session at a family-run dairy which produces the un- disputedly delicate Robiola Dop of Roccave- rano, hazelnuts and Barbera d’Asti.
• Dinner at leisure and transfer to an agritu- rismo in Cessole.
• Overnight accommodation in agriturismo /B&B in Olmo Gentile/ Roccaverano.
• Breakfast in agriturismo/B&B and depar- ture for Cessole.
• Full day dedicated to Wellness activities in the garden of an agriturismo in which guests will be pampered through new sensory expe- riences.
Exclusive use of the Wellness Route in the na- tural garden with:
- Herbal teas and cervical massage with pinda - Eco sauna with essential oils and/or sen- sory experiences
- Cryotherapy with immersion in biolake
- Hydromassage in the wood-heated hot tub - Relaxation with massage
• In the afternoon, relaxing barefoot walk in the wood.
• Dinner at leisure and overnight accommo- dation in agriturismo of Cessole.
• Breakfast in agriturismo and departure for Loazzolo with visit to a nature reserve.
• Inside the WWF oasis different activities can be carried out depending on the season: - walking and cycling routes to discover the biodiversity present;
- guided tours in search of wild orchids (Mar- ch-July);
- visits to the ancient orchard and the but- terfly garden;
- visit to the historical winery with tasting of the multi-award-winning organic wines;
- visit to the nature library and food and wine of the local area.
• Lunch at leisure.
• In the afternoon, arrival in Acqui Terme for a walk in the centre of the spa town.
• 40-minute olfactory sensory experience. Guided by the Essenses Trainer, guests will be able to identify the fragrances and the olfac- tory families most suited to them.
• Dinner at leisure and overnight accommo- dation in agriturismo.
• Breakfast in hotel.
• Departure for Cavatore.
• Walk with Lama and Alpaca and felt pro- cessing workshop.
The meeting of these two experiences will take guests on a fun and unusual adventure. Besides discovering the landscapes of Mon- ferrato and small villages of the hills of Acqui Terme, it will provide unique emotions and a new way of experiencing nature.
• Lunch at leisure and end of package.
Rates / Supplements
Price per person from:
€ 570,00 (groups of 2 pax)
The price includes:
• 2 overnight stays with breakfast in agritu- rismo/B&B Olmo Gentile -Roccaverano
• 2 overnight stays with breakfast in agritu- rismo in Cessole
• Guided walk, in search of wild herbs
• Workshop on the use and conservation of wild herbs
• Visit and tasting of Robiola di Roccaverano in family-run dairy
• Wild Wellness & Picnic Experience
• Visit to the WWF oasis
• Sensory olfactory experience with analysis of perfume fragrances
• Walk with lama and alpaca
• Felt workshop
The price does not include:
• Transfers, tourist tax (if any), extras, per- sonal expenses and anything not listed under The estimate includes
• Medical baggage/insurance
• Cancellation insurance
Families, Groups, Individuals
No, on request (with supplement)